Social Pilot is a social media marketing automation tool that helps you plan and analyze your social media marketing activities and increase social media performance and reach.
1) You can connect to 9 social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google My Business, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, TikTok, and VK with SocialPilot.
2) Share up to 500 messages and connect over 100 profiles with a single SocialPilot account.
3) Manage your conversations on social networks with Social Inbox.
4) Add up to 5 team members to your Social Pilot account to delegate sharing and scheduling with the team collaboration feature.
5) Schedule 100 posts at a time by uploading CSV with a mass scheduling feature.
6) Create personalized posts for individual social media accounts and more engagement mention other Facebook and Twitter profiles.
7) With easy-to-understand social media analytics and reports, Analyze your social media marketing activities.
8) See when and what you’ve scheduled visually with the social media calendar.
9) Never stay away from new content ideas; choose content suggestions and save them as drafts for future reference. Add organized content and RSS feeds for an endless range.
10) Stop waiting for your customers’ credentials on social media – invite them and efficiently manage their social media accounts with the customer management feature.
11) Create your custom domains for better visibility and recognition with the URL shortening tools provided by Social Pilot and eliminate long, unwanted, and ugly URLs.
12) Increase your Facebook post as soon as you plan.
Social Pilot Reviews
Social Pilot launched intending to increase the effectiveness of social media marketing. While it doesn’t have a vast user base of tools like Buffer and Hootsuite, over 115,000 companies use this social media management tool, so it has to do something right.
Compared to other social media management tools for teams and agencies, SocialPilot enjoys a good reputation. ManySocialPilot reviews explain how easy it is to use and how affordable SocialPilot is compared with other social media agency scheduling tools.
SocialPilot supports all major social networks, making it a comprehensive and valuable social media toolbar. You can create and schedule posts for all social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In, Google My Business, Pinterest, Tumblr, and VK.
It means that it works well as a Facebook planner, Pinterest planner, Tweet planner, or Google My Business message planner. As you will see, the Instagram scheduler features are not as simple as tools like Buffer.
This social media tool offers five package deals: Individual, Professional, Small Team, Agency, and Business:
- The individual plan allows you to manage up to five accounts. You will have a limit of 50 items, and they will hide on the pricing page.
- The Professional plan allows three team members to manage 25 social media accounts.
- The Small Team plan allows five team members to manage 50 social media accounts.
- The agency plan allows adding at least 100 social media accounts.
- On the needs of your business enterprise plan is fully customizable based. You will need to schedule a phone call to discuss this.
- The tool is giving a 14-day free trial for all plans (no credit card required). That’s a bit shorter than the 30-day free trial offered by Sendible and the free plans offered by Buffer and Hootsuite. However, if you are fast, you will have plenty of time to test all the features of SocialPilot.
In this in-depth review, we’ll test the Small Team plan on SocialPilot to make sure it’s a social media dashboard that’s right for your business needs.
We tested this tool on a large project, highlighting all the best social media management tools.
Non-Instagram post center.
SocialPilot includes several features that show why it is consistently rated as one of the best social media management tools. You will have the ability to schedule bulk posts via CSV, include multiple images, and shorten the URLs.
The SocialPilot mobile app includes image editing features. There are other features built into this powerful tool.
Social media inboxes and interactions
SocialPilot’s social mailbox is currently only available for Facebook. It’s an excellent way to track and respond to posts and comments from the last 30 days from a single interface.
The interface is simple and straightforward, although before using SocialPilot, I didn’t see any comments on the posted content. While it works, other social media dashboards have more robust social media monitoring tools that include this feature for multiple social media sites.
SocialPilot places excellent emphasis on the post and content scheduling.
Publishing and scheduling publications
SocialPilot is an excellent social media scheduling tool offering automatic posting to Facebook and posting several other social media. You can start a new post on social media simply by posting a link.
SocialPilot automatically extracts images and post details and gives you an instant insight into what you are posting. You can add images, videos or GIFs, or create an image for your Canva post. It is a valuable integration.
If you’re looking for a way to keep your social media accounts filled with relevant content, SocialPilot can help you. Go to the Content & Feed tab, enter a keyword, and you’ll see the most relevant results right away.
Select your social networking sites, and you can add and schedule them with one click. It is effortless and fast for busy business owners.
And you can also search content by influencers. Once you’ve found content, you can share or schedule it with just a few clicks.
One of the most valuable features of many social media monitoring tools is the ability to follow the feeds of blogs and websites and add that content to social media in turn.
SocialPilot makes this easy. Add the appropriate feed and hashtags, and you can choose how often the app checks the feed and how many posts to download. This content will be available automatically unless you disable it.
While there are over 100 apps in the Hootsuite App Catalog, SocialPilot is straightforward. Its integrations include URL shortening apps (Bitly, Sniply, and Rebrandly), browser extensions, Feedly for sharing feeds, and Canva for creating images.
And don’t be confused by the short duration of this list! SocialPilot compensates for this by including Zapier as an integration. It gives you the ability to integrate hundreds of other apps that your team can use.
Getting started with Social Pilot is easy
It doesn’t take long to start a free trial of SocialPilot and start setting up your account. You can fill out a short form or link the app to your Facebook or Twitter account. Signing in via social media isn’t a huge time saver, however, as you’ll be prompted to fill out the rest of the form.
Either way, the process will take less than a minute, and once you’re at the dashboard, there will be a handy reminder at the top of when your free trial will end.
SocialPilot does not provide a built-in tutorial for this. However, you will receive an email with a link to a getting started guide that will walk you through the steps.
Or you can click on the Accounts icon to add a new account.
Please note: if you used social login, the account you added would already be in your SocialPilot dashboard.
SocialPilot offers multiple social media accounts through a simple and intuitive interface. Click on the one you want, complete the review process, and you’re ready to start planning your content.
One cool feature of SocialPilot is that it automatically creates a posting schedule for your content when adding a social media account. You can, of course, change that, but it makes content sharing much faster.
Consolidation of accounts
If you represent an agency or have a large team, managing multiple social media accounts can be difficult. It is why SocialPilot’s grouping feature is so handy. It allows you to group social media accounts to work with all of these accounts simultaneously. It helps work with RSS feeds and content suggestions and for creating social media posts.
The automatic analysis makes life easier for social media managers
To access SocialPilot social analytics, SocialPilot provides analytics for Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, LinkedIn pages, Pinterest accounts, and Google My Business profiles. Unfortunately, Instagram is not supported yet, although SocialPilot claims it is working on it.
The dashboard is simple and straightforward. It brings you an immediate insight into the critical metrics of your account. SocialPilot automatically collects analytics data when you add a social media account, making it easy to track your metrics from day one.
If you need a white-label report that you can use for your business or agency, you need a small team or agency plan. This feature is not available on the Professional plan. However, you can download or email analytics for each social network profile to share with team members and clients.
Applications and integrations
SocialPilot does not offer integration with external analytics. You will get data on engagement, content performance, reach, and more supported social networks. If you are looking for analytics for Instagram, you need social media measurement tools built into Sendible or Buffer Analyze apps.
Email support is fast, but don’t worry about social media
An excellent place to start getting SocialPilot support is in the Knowledge Base, which you can access by clicking the FAQ button on your dashboard. It has dozens of articles with screenshots covering all aspects of the application and is quite helpful.
If that doesn’t work, click the Contact link in the navigation menu and submit your problem. The support team promises to respond within 24 hours, and support is available 24/7.
I sent a message asking to add a Facebook ad account and respond with a link to a walkthrough in about 40 minutes.
SocialPilot doesn’t promise to offer social media support, but I tried it anyway. I posted a question about team roles at 2:00 pm, and although I noticed my post, there was no response a day later. Three days later, I finally received an answer with a link to a helpful article.
The same thing happened on Twitter, where I posted a question about payment methods. There was no answer.
There was no live chat option in my area, and I did not see an option to open a support ticket. In general, it is best to ask for support via email.
Social Pilot Pricing
If you compare SocialPilot to Buffer and Hootsuite – both offer free plans – it might seem a bit pricey. However, it pairs well with the paid plans of both social media scheduling tools.
What’s great is that there are no restrictions on functionality – almost anything you can do at the highest level can be done at the lowest. You do it on a smaller scale.
- Professional ($ 30 / month or $ 25 / month billed annually). When you subscribe to the lowest level of Social Pilot, you can manage 50 social accounts, create 200 posts per day, and up to 2,500 queued posts.
- Small Team ($ 50 per month, $ 41.33 per month billed annually) – 100 social media, 500 posts per day, 5,000 posts queued.
- Agency ($ 100 per month, $ 83.33 per month billed annually) – 200 social accounts, 1,000 posts, 10,000 online
- Business (Custom Pricing) – For customers who need to do more than other plans allow.
- Of the three features that you cannot access with the Professional plan, only one is helpful at this level: Social Inbox, which allows you to manage all incoming comments and posts from all your Facebook pages in one place. The other two features – client management and white label analysis PDFs – are intended for agencies.
It is a big plus because you don’t have to pay extra for social media analytics, and even a business account has three team members. SocialPilot accepts all major credit cards and PayPal, so you can pay using whatever method is most convenient for you. If paid annually, there is a reduction from the listed price.
There are also discounts for nonprofits, although SocialPilot does not provide details on percentages.
Cancellation and refund
Social Pilot allows you to close your account at any time but does not have a refund policy. But, if you hold your position, you can cancel AND receive a refund.
Pros and Cons
- “It’s very easy to use and it’s great to teach people. The color coding system is great – we have changed for every business. “
- “Good price. Ease of use. Grouping function”
- “The price is very user-friendly and allows you to get the job done every time.”
- “The software could be more intuitive. However, everything works as it should. Prices could be more competitive. “
- “Timing is generally good, but not good for multiple accounts and makes it easy to shoot and deposit messages.”
- “The command toolbar is missing some privileges, such as the ability to copy messages. It’s available in the admin panel, but it would be nice if an individual could have it. “
Are there need any contracts or commitments?
No, there are no contracts or commitments. With SocialPilot, you can close your account at any time, regardless of which plan you choose.
What payment system do you offer?
When using SocialPilot, you will be billed in USD. We accept payment by credit cards and PayPal.
Can I change my plan later if I need to?
Yes, you can change your plans or upgrade to a previous or newer subscription at any time.
What kind of support can I get?
SocialPilot provides you with reliable customer support through various channels – mail, chat, mobile app, and call (on a schedule of your choice).