The biggest sale of the year back again, and along with it, we have enormous commissions for you to be earned as well.Now let’s get to the deep discounts we will be offering, and we have something special in store for you and your audience.
- Flat 60% off on Web Hosting (extra 2% off especially for your audience)
- Flat 58% of on Cloud Hosting
- Up to 58% off on VPS Hosting
- Flat 25% off on Dedicated servers
Website Builder on Sale
- Flat 25% off on Web Site builder tool
- One Page site builder at ₹99 only
Deals on Domains
- .COM 2-year bundle ₹1248/-
- .IN 2-year bundle ₹799/-
- .CO ₹199/-
- .BIZ/- ₹99/-
Email Discount Dhamaka
- Business Email ₹23/mo
- Enterprise Email ₹54/mo
- Gusuite basic ₹109/mo
- MS Office 365 ₹299/mo
AddOns for Everyone
- 25% off on CodeGuard
- 25% off on SiteLock
- 25% off on SSL
Big Rock web hosting services are ideal for personal sites or small businesses. Hosting plans include the cPanel control panel, website builder, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Is BigRock the perfect host for your website?
Looking for more information on something specific? Skip to the most popular sections of this review:
- Big Rock is a low-cost web server offering shared hosting for Linux and Windows. You can also get domains, website builder, or cloud and VPS plans.
- These types of services cater to the needs of most hobbyists and small businesses.
- There is something you need to know before making a decision.
Big Rock has now spread the Endurance International Group (EIG). EIG owns many of the top brands that provide affordable shared hosting, such as HostGator and Bluehost.
With offices in the US and India, BigRock serves an international clientele.
Two sites: .com and .in
Note that Big Rock has two different websites, and they both offer slightly different service
BigRock.com is for international customers: prices are quoted in USD. If you are not in India or most of your visitors are not online, you will want to use BigRock.com.
BigRock.in is for companies focused on India and shows prices in Rs. They offer several additional products that BigRock.com does not have, such as dedicated server hosting.
BigRock offers five main types of hosting:
- Shared hosting
- Specialized hosting
- VPS hosting
- Cloud hosting
- Reseller hosting
BigRock is a few shared hosts that offer to host for both Linux and Windows.
BigRock is a few shared hosts that offer to host for both Linux and Windows.Most hosts only offer Linux hosting due to its popularity.If your site is built on ASP or .NET or with the MS-SQL database, Windows hosting is necessary.
Windows pricing is a bit more expensive than Linux, which is fine, but the features are nearly identical on both operating systems.
There are 4 shared hosting plans, most of them offer:
- Unlimited space in all plans except Starter (10 GB).
- Unlimited transfer (bandwidth)
- Unlimited email for everyone except the starter plan (200 addresses).
- CPanel Control Panel (Linux) or Plesk Control Panel (Windows).
Free CDN BigRock is not compatible with SSL protected sites.
Remember that when hosts describe something like “unlimited,” it is usually unlimited, except in abuse cases. The user may be fined or required to subscribe to a more reliable package if it overloads the servers.
Word Press, CMS, and eCommerce hosting are three types of specialized hosting that BigRock offers.
These plans are identical to shared hosting plans.
Big Rock offers reseller hosting for the two major operating systems (OS).
These plans allow you to sell hosting services to others but use BigRock’s servers and services to earn a share of the profits. Unless you are starting a hosting business, you don’t need reseller hosting.
Reseller hosting for each operating system has four price tiers with different options.
- WHMCS free billing system except for Essential plan
- Unlimited Plesk / cPanel accounts
- Unlimited MySQL and MS-SQL databases
- Unlimited domains, email and FTP accounts
Cloud hosting is a bit more powerful and reliable than shared hosting, but it’s still not as expensive as VPS hosting.
Unlike shared hosting, you are assigned your own dedicated resources from the cloud server where you share resources with other sites.
Again, some plans state that they provide “unlimited” bandwidth, but your site’s resources may be limited if you start to experience high levels of traffic.
Cloud hosting at BigRock appears to be for smaller sites with relatively low traffic levels.
Big Rock Cloud Hosting Gets a Boost from Varnish: Caching Technology.
Big Rock has 4 VPS hosting plans, and they are all relatively cheap.
All of these plans include a certain amount of disk space and bandwidth that your site can use per month. It’s easy to upgrade.
It is important to note that cPanel is offered at an additional cost.
Here are some of the key features of your VPS hosting:
- Four Linux distributions: CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu
- Automatic failover
- High-speed solid-state drives (SSD)
- Instant preparation
- Full root access
- VNC access
- cPanel or Plesk
- DDoS protection
- Kernel-based virtual machine (KVM).
Semi-managed services (e.g., firewall configuration; server optimization assistance).
Click any Big Rock Discount link on this page to get a great deal on your plan.
Domain Name Registrar
Big Rock offers domain name services. It is an ICANN accredited registrar.They also offers
- Domain transfer
- Mass domain transfer
- Whois search.
Several features are available in most Big Rock hosting packages.Here are 5 of them:
- Money-back guarantee
- SSL certificates
- Dedicated IP addresses
- Easy installation and application support.
- Money-back guarantee : Big Rock offers a 100% risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee on all plans, even VPS hosting. Most other hosts do not offer refunds on VPS plan
- Reservation : Most packages include many applications as well as control panels that allow for easy installation.Simply put, Big Rock stores multiple copies of your website data on separate storage devices, so the risk of losing it is virtually nonexistent.
- SSL certificates and dedicated IP addresses: Dedicated IP and SSL certificates are available on VPS and cloud hosting plans, but you will have to pay an additional fee.Most companies should have them, so consider their price when making your purchasing decision.One of the benefits of Big Rock SSL Certificates is that your support team will install them for you rather than having to figure out how to configure them yourself.
- Easy installation and application support: Most packages include many applications as well as control panels that allow for easy installation. Your presence will be an excellent asset for those who do not have significant knowledge of development.Applications range from easy-to-use file managers to easy-to-use resource analysis tools.
- Safety and speed
- Speed functions : Geeks might be interested in BigRock’s smart speed features available on some plans:
- Varnish (caching technology)
- SSD (Solid State Drives)
However, your shared hosting uses PHP 5.2 – 5.4. (PHP is the programming language that many popular CMSs are written in, including WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla.)Websites and hosts benefit from the speed and security benefits of running PHP 7.
- 24/7 customer support is available by phone, live chat, and email.
- Specialized WordPress packages
- You will get Domain name registration with free email accounts.
- No free automatic backups
- Dedicated servers are only available in certain regions.
- Over 30 customers rated BigRock 4.2 out of 5 stars for support, features, and value.
Frequently asked Questions
Some of you may be here to get answers to some common questions about BigRock as a host, so here are some frequently asked questions.
Can I transfer emails to GSuite?
Yes, you can. The BigRock website has a detailed guide on how to do this in their knowledge base.
Is there a rating upgrade or downgrade fee?
BigRock doesn’t mention any fees associated with upgrades and downgrades, so we get the impression that the only difference you pay is the difference in plan price unless it’s cheaper, of course.
How do I set up my Ecwid account?
For additional new products and manage your Ecwid account, you only need to log in to it. Plus, you have Ecwid widgets and features that you can add to your site.