If you are looking for a new WordPress theme, you will almost certainly come across one called Elegant Themes. With its hugely popular Divi theme, several powerful plugins, and an active user community, Elegant Themes is one of the biggest names in the WordPress ecosystem.
On paper, stylish themes deserve a spot on your list when buying themes and plugins. But are their products suitable for your website? Should you register with this essential WordPress element or keep searching? We hope that you will have everything you need to make an informed and informed decision by the end of this post.
- Elegant Themes Review
- Elegant Themes Features
- The Cost of an Elegant Themes Membership
- Do you want to collect all these tools in one package?
- Elegant Themes Conclusion
Elegant Themes Review
Elegant is a WordPress theme store highly recommended by some of the best WordPress experts Nick Roach, who started the entertainment club in his college apartment, has grown exponentially at Elegant Themes over the past 11 years since its founding.
WordPress experts from over 20 countries have come together to provide website owners with the best WordPress themes and plugins at an affordable price.
Above all, they strive to provide nothing less than excellent customer support so that site owners can realize their dreams, whoever they are.
In the past, Elegant Themes provided around 87 themes and many plugins for WordPress site owners.
Furthermore, Elegant Themes maintains its popularity in the saturated WordPress themes and plugins market because it does not want to hack your bank account.
Offering each of the three themes and plugins at a low price of $89 per year or an impressive one-time fee of $249 if you want “lifetime access” to everything that Elegant Themes have to offer, this company remains competitive.
And in case you’re wondering, there’s a generous 30-day money-back guarantee on all purchases. If you buy and decide you don’t like the stylish themes or plugins, ask for a refund – no questions asked.
Elegant Themes Features
As you would expect from any powerful WordPress theme, Divi and Extra come with a set of standard features that site owners can easily use:
- General Settings: Change colour schemes and typography. Plus, you can manage your layout, featured articles, social media icons, and more. The admin page gives you control over the essential functions and features of your theme.
- Navigation settings: customize and customize menus and dropdown links, exclude pages from the navigation bar, and more.
- Builder Settings: Enable or disable Divi Builder for posts, pages, projects, and other custom post types.
- Layout Settings: Customize and customize the thumbnails, comments, and post information sections for posts and pages.
- Ads Settings: Manage ads without a tool. Alternatively, include the Google Adsense code on your site.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Settings: Manage your SEO settings and rank higher in search results. Set up SEO separately for your site’s homepage, individual post pages, and index pages. Both themes are compatible with popular SEO components like Yoast SEO, Rank Math and All-In-One SEO Pack.
- Integration tab: Add 3rd party scripts like Google Analytics code or any tracking code you usually add to header.php to track user behaviour, conversions, sales, etc.
- Updates: Add a stylish theme API key so you can easily update your theme when a new version is available without missing a beat.
Divi (The All-in-One WordPress Theme)
Divi First launched in 2013; Divi is a multipurpose theme that’s just awesome. It has also become the main theme of stylish features and what has helped it succeed in such a short time.
With it, you can create any website. For example, you can create a WordPress blog, run an e-commerce store, and even run an online business with this versatile theme. Divi is one of the best multipurpose themes on the market.
Divi comes with its counterpart – Divi Builder. Divi Builder is a drag and drop page builder (more on that later) that offers you the option to create a premium website without any technical knowledge.
You can drag and drop columns, rows, site elements and exclusive Divi modules to create your unique layouts – all without having to look at the touch of a single line of code.
And to make things simple, Divi has included over 46 content modules you can choose from to help you create every web page on your site. For example, you can add a call to action button, number counter, image, video slider, testimonial, and more.
It also helps prevent your site from appearing like any other website on the Internet.
Here’s what else you get with the Divi theme:
- Stunning scrolling effects that engage the user and create an interactive experience
- Drop text and shadows to add depth to your site’s content
- Magic Color Manager for customizing a unique color scheme
- Batch editing function to speed up page building
- Custom shapes and effects that allow you to transition between blocks of content seamlessly.
- Hundreds of built-in web fonts and full customization of all font styles
- Responsive design and 100% mobile compatibility, so your site displays perfectly on all types of devices.
- Animations that play based on user behaviour on your site.
- Individually designed borders in different shapes, sizes and styles
Divi layouts and inline editing
- Another notable feature of Divi Elegant Themes is the pre-designed layout packs. With over 100 options to choose from, no matter your website’s niche, there will always be a design to match.
- When you find a layout you like, import its content directly into your WordPress site. And do not think that you will have a choice of one template. Divi will provide you with ready-made templates for your home, company profile, landing page, team and even store pages. Of course, the templates available will depend on the niche you choose. But there is no shortage of diversity on this topic.
Finally, one of the best reasons to use the Divi theme is its accessible interface for inline editing. Not only can you choose from a selection of high-quality pre-made templates to manage your web design, but you can also access your site’s interface and use the drag-and-drop WYSIWYG user interface. It gives you the ability to create anything from scratch easily.
When it’s first launched, you can use the visual drag-and-drop Divi Builder editor to create content for your posts and pages. It has now completely changed in Divi 4.0, thanks to the theme creation.
Once you’ve created a Divi theme, you can use the visual editor to create 100% of your theme, including header, footer, and templates for individual blog posts, pages, blog lists, and more.
Essentially, it allows you to control every part of your website with drag-and-drop visual editing.
Thanks to this feature, Divi gives you two ways to create your website:
- You can use the Divi theme options to control the header, footer, and more, while still using Divi Builder to design the page content.
- You can use Divi Builder to design 100% of your site.
It is a proper versatile WordPress theme that allows you to customize any part of your website design, be it the header, sidebar, footer, page layouts, navigation menus, or content.
Divi allows you to change many parts of your website design with the WordPress theme customizer. It also has a role editor that will enable you to define which Divi features your website users can and cannot access.
While most customization options can be found in the Divi page builder, there is an options page that breaks down dozens of options into eight categories.
Here you can enable or disable many of the Divi features and specify the WordPress post types for which the Divi Builder should be available. From here, you can also enter additional code into your pages, which helps add tracking code for services such as Google Analytics and Google Adsense.
Extra – A Versatile Magazine WordPress Theme
Divi is still in the spotlight, but Extra is a great WordPress theme in its own right.
It is a Divi skin, not a sub-theme.
Like Divi, Divi Builder is built directly into the theme, so you don’t need to activate the Divi Builder plugin either.
This way, Divi users will feel right at home because the main Divi admin menu has the exact links to Theme Builder, WordPress Customizer, Role Editor, Divi Library, and Help Center.
The parameters area is also identical, but Extra has an extra class constructor.
The category builder can be used to create unique layouts for each category of your blog or magazine. For example, you might have one design for your homepage, another for your news posts, and another for reviews and guides.
Divi offers many great blog layouts, but if you’re looking to create a personal blog, magazine, or news site, I’d recommend giving it an extra option.
Bloom – A Gorgeous Email Opt-In Solution
Featured in our list of the best WordPress mailing list plugins, Bloom is a handy WordPress marketing plugin to increase subscribers and improve lead generation.
Bloom works with any WordPress theme, but those who use Divi or Extra will love how it integrates with themes.
There are six subscriptions available: pop-up, pop-up, post below, embedded content, blocked, and widget.
You will then be asked to name the form and select an email marketing service to use with it. You can specify a custom HTML form here if you want.
Since email integration is handled at the form level, you can set up separate forms for different email marketing services on your website.
There are 115 design templates to choose from.
Each template can be customized according to your needs. You can change the title and message in the visual editor, making it easier to format text and insert links.
You can also insert a picture, change the style, border, footer, and success message. You can also use your CSS, and if you don’t want to display a message to visitors who fill out your forms, you can redirect them to the given URL.
Monarch – A Flexible Social Media Integration WordPress Plugin
Last but not least, we have a Monarch. Stylish themes made their mark with this WordPress social media plugin when it was released in 2014.
- It is one of the most elegant social media solutions available for WordPress.
- A total of 38 social networks and tools are supported. This number includes other parameters such as RSS, Like button, and email.
- Social media post buttons can be placed in a maximum of five locations: sidebar, inline, popup, inbox, and multimedia.
- There are five character styles and three character shapes.
Monarch allows you to define situations in which stock icons are displayed. For example, you can enable sharing icons for particular messages and hide the sharing buttons on mobile devices. Monarch is a fast social media sharing solution, but what grabs visitors’ attention is the beautiful style of Monarch social media buttons.
I recommend that you visit the Monarch preview page to see the design with your own eyes.
Monarch also allows you to promote your social media accounts. It can help your overall follower count.
There are four icon styles and three icon shapes available, all of which can be designed as you like.
Navigation buttons can be integrated into your website using a WordPress widget or using a shortcode.
The Cost of an Elegant Themes Membership
An Elegant Themes membership continues to offer fantastic value for money.
For just $89 per year, you gain access to Divi theme, Divi Builder, Extra, Bloom, and Monarch. A license grants usage on an unlimited number of websites, too, and direct support from Elegant Themes when you need it.
You can continue to use all products on your websites if your membership expires. However, you will no longer receive updates or support.
If you prefer, you can gain lifetime access to all Elegant Themes products by paying a one-off fee of $249.
Whatever license you choose, I highly recommend visiting our Elegant Themes coupon page to receive a 20% discount. It reduces the cost of an Elegant Themes membership to only $71.20 per year or $199.20 for lifetime access.
Do you want to collect all these tools in one package?
Click here to visit Elegant Themes and choose from subscription plans to get all products in one package (30-day money-back guarantee)
Stylish themes have two types of plans—one for annual access and one for lifetime access. Pay $89 annually to access all articles and plugins for this period. It includes updates, unlimited website usage, and premium support 24/7.
Compared to the annual subscription, the lifetime plan is much better. Pay $249 one time for lifetime access to all of their products, support, and updates. Lifetime plan suitable for multi-site owners, developers, and agencies.
Both plans offer a 30-day risk-free guarantee during which you can cancel your membership and get your money back.
- Divi theme builder
- Divi theme all in one
- Hundreds of website packages
- Additional magazine topic
- Monarch social sharing plugin, Bloom email subscription plugin, and more
- Bloom Email Subscription Plugin
- Unlimited website use
- Themes are SEO optimized, easy to customize, and load fast.
- Simple price
- Clean and light icon
- Responsive and quality themes
- Optimized mobile phone
- 24/7 customer support
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Click here to buy high-quality, elegant themes and add-ons and submit your website in 2021.
Elegant Themes Conclusion
Stylish Theme is an excellent marketplace for WordPress sites. Their Divi theme builder is highly customizable to create any website. Elegant comes with hundreds of pre-built websites for blogging, e-commerce stores, and more. Elegant Themes gives you unlimited freedom to create fast, mobile-compatible websites for your business.
Monarch and Bloom are powerful plugins to support your marketing efforts. Get more reposts on social networks and collect leads to increase traffic to your page. As a subscriber, you will have access to all Elegant Themes products with an unlimited domain license. Install them on any number of websites to attract visitors and increase your income. It is SEO optimized and adds value to your online projects.
Elegant Themes Features enjoys a good reputation among experts and certified clients. It has a 5-star rating on TrustPilot from over 13,600 reviews. 97% of them rated their experience as excellent. It is a clear testament to the quality of the products and the after-sales service of Elegant Themes.
To get update information follow my social media.
Hi ! My name is Debashree Dutta, Here you will find honest reviews
about recommended software tools and other SEO
tools which will give you new abilities, knowledge and skills in
your internet marketing strategies and Improve your online profits.
I review products by top marketers who have a great reputation,
credibility and trust in the e-marketing which helped many people
to achieve financial freedom from the internet.