Do you want to create conversion-oriented WordPress landing page?You will need a landing page plugin that makes the process as fast and straightforward as possible.
This post will find the best WordPress landing page plugins on the market and recommendations for different situations.The days of hiring a designer/developer for every landing page are Gone. Instead, you can now create your landing pages using simple visual drag and drop builders.
But which WordPress plugin is best for your specific situation? It is what I will try to help you find out in this post.
I’ll start with a detailed comparison of the seven best WordPress landing page builders.
Best landing page plugins for creating signup forms in WordPress
Let’s start right away with one of my personal favorites.
- What are the Best Landing Page Plugins?
- 1.Thrive Architect
- 2. Optimize Press
- 3. Elementor Pro
- 4. Leadpages
- 5. Divi Builder
- 6. Beaver Builder
- Frequently asked questions
What are the Best Landing Page Plugins?
- Thrive Architect is the best landing page builder if you’re on a budget.
- OptimizePress 3 is the best WordPress landing page builder.
- Elementor Pro is a flexible visual editor that also has a popup maker.
- Leadpages is a SaaS tool with advanced features but more expensive than WordPress plugins.
- Divi Builder is the only native WordPress landing page plugin to offer A / B testing.
- Beaver Builder is a robust plugin for an all-in-one visual builder, but not for many landing page features.
- Landingi is more than just a plugin for your WordPress landing pages. It is a complete flagship generation platform.
Thrive Architect is a visual drag and drop WordPress page plugin focused on conversion optimization, perfect for building landing pages.
In the editor, Thrive Architect focuses on providing truly inline editing. So, for example, if you want to edit some text, click on the page and enter it. You also get several helpful landing page elements, such as a signup form element connecting to over 30 email marketing services and webinars.
And if you want to improve your landing pages, the same developer sells a Thrive Optimize plugin, which added A / B testing support.
- Customizable drag-and-drop visual editor.
- 270+ landing page templates organized into thematic groups.
- API integration for the most popular email marketing services.
- A / B Split-test add-on (check Thrive Optimize).
- Edit both posts and pages.
- Integrates with other Thrive Themes products.
- It is regularly updated and maintained with a focus on the core functionality of the landing page.
💵 Pricing: $ 19 / month (billed annually) as part of the Thrive Suite, which includes essential marketing plugins such as Thrive Leads, Thrive Optimize, Thrive Theme Builder, and more. Supports up to 25 sites.
Who should use Thrive Architect?
Thrive Architect offers excellent editing capabilities, and focusing on inline editing makes it very easy to manage content on your landing pages. A vast selection of templates can also save you a lot of time.
Plus, the ability to add support for A / B testing (via Thrive Optimize) is something that most WordPress page builders don’t offer.
So if you want an excellent all-in-one WordPress landing page builder, this is a great place to start.
There are two things to consider:
Thrive Architect is for landing pages only – it can’t provide popups. However, you can fix this by purchasing a Thrive Themes membership and using Thrive Leads (our review).
There is no built-in payment processing integration, although you can always bundle it with something like WooCommerce.
2. Optimize Press
Optimize Press is another WordPress page plugin.
Suppose you’ve reviewed Optimize Press and downgraded it before. In that case, you’ll want to reconsider your decision because the new Optimize Press visual drag and drop editor is one of the best tools you’ll find for creating WordPress landing pages.
It offers quick inline editing and marketing-focused elements to help you create landing pages and over 100 ready-made landing page templates.
Optimize Press 3 stands out from the crowd with two extensions:
OptimizeFunnels: This allows you to create and analyze complete sales funnels.
Optimize Checkouts Create smooth checkout flows with Stripe.
- A simple yet powerful drag-and-drop editor simplifies page design.
- Landing page templates are designed in groups.
- Large selection of email + webinars.
- Go beyond simple conversion funnel pages and build complete sales funnels.
- Integrate payment gateways and create conversion-driven payment pages.
- It can disable/enable scripts on your landing pages.
- It is Includes a lead generation WordPress theme.
💵 Pricing: It starts at $ 99, but you’ll need the $ 199 Suite plan to get access to OptimizeFunnels and Optimize Checkouts.
Who should use OptimizePress ?
- First, Optimize Press 3 only has one of the best drag and drop editors on this list, so it’s only valid for that.
- Again, where I think Optimize Press stands out is in the Premium Suite plan.
- With this plan, you can create consistent marketing funnels and use the built-in checkout to sell your products right from your landing pages.
- This plan costs $ 199 and is expensive. But if you appreciate these features, this is something that most other WordPress landing page plugins cannot do.
- The only downside is that Optimize Press 3 does not currently offer A / B testing. However, older versions of Optimize Press supported A / B testing, so we hope this feature arrives soon in 3.0.
Elementor Pro is a versatile WordPress page builder. They also provide visual drag-and-drop editing – they don’t put the same emphasis on landing pages.
That being said, it has everything you need to create beautiful landing pages and other helpful marketing tools like the ability to create popups.
There is a multipurpose form builder tool to help you connect to seven popular email marketing services. It also supports integration with Zapier, which allows you to connect to various email, webinar, and CRM services on Zapier.
You can try the accessible version of Elementor at WordPress.org for specific page builder. But if you’re serious about it, you should upgrade to Elementor Pro for the form tool, popups, and many other valuable features.
- Drag and drop visual editor using a wide range of tools.
- Enables the designer popup.
- WooCommerce page builder and 15+ store widgets.
- Theme builder functionality is included.
- Extensible with third-party plugins.
- A wide variety of page builder templates are available.
💵 Price: Elementor Pro starts at just $ 49.
Who should use Elementor Pro?
Elementor Pro is an excellent choice if you want a plugin that can do more than just page builder .
For example, if you want the ability to create marketing-focused popups using the same tool, that’s a massive advantage of Elementor Pro.
The only downside to landing pages is the lack of built-in A / B testing. However, there are ways to fix this. For example, you can use a third-party split test for the Elementor plugin or Google Optimize.
You can create your landing pages using the drag and drop editor that appears in the Leadpages toolbar. You can then publish these landing pages to your WordPress site using the Leadpages plugin.
Leadpages includes a long list of integrations and add-ons supported by Stripe and its popup builder. In the latest version, you can even build entire websites using Leadpages, although this is beyond the capabilities of a page builder plugin.
💵 Pricing: Start pages start at $ 25 per month (billed annually). However, you will need at least a $ 48 a month Pro plan to access A / B testing and included payments.
Who can use Leadpages?
Leadpages is a better option if you like a SaaS approach rather than a WordPress page builder plugin.
The advantage of the SaaS approach is that you can manage all landing pages for different sites from one place. If you have many various projects running, this convenience can save you time and effort.
It also includes some advanced features not offered by many of the other tools on this list, such as:
- Built-in A / B test
- More mergers than usual
- pop up
- Integrated checkout based on Stripe
- The main disadvantage is pricing. Since it uses SaaS recurring billing, Leadpages is the most expensive tool on this list.
5. Divi Builder
Divi is a popular WordPress visual drag and drops page plugin in both theme and plugin versions. However, in terms of landing pages, you’re probably more interested in the plugin’s performance than you can use with any WordPress theme.
Divi Builder comes with its signup form module, with which you can connect with over 20 popular email marketing services to help you generate leads.
Divi Builder also provides built-in A / B testing that allows you to compare the performance of different versions of certain elements. For example, you can test different button variations suitable from the Divi Builder interface rather than creating an entirely different layout.
💵 Pricing: Divi Builder is a part of Elegant Themes membership for $ 89 (20% off) (our review). It also gives you access to all other Elegant Themes products, including the Bloom email subscription plugin (our review), which you can use to create subscription popups.
Who should use Divi Builder?
When it comes to landing pages, one of the unique features of Divi Builder is compared to other WordPress page builders. None of the other standalone plugins on this list have built-in A / B testing.
Divi Builder also excels in design and style options, so if you appreciate the ability to create genuinely unique-looking landing pages, this could be another plus.
However, Divi Builder doesn’t work a bit with the integration. While you can tap into the most popular email marketing services, it lacks Zapier integration like some of the other tools it offers.
You can fix this by linking the Divi Builder with a contact form plugin.
Divi Builder also offers excellent value for money because you get access to all Elegant Themes products.
Finally, we have Beaver Builder, another visual WordPress page builder you can use for landing pages.
As far as the WordPress page builder plugins on this list go, Beaver Builder probably has the most miniature landing page-focused features. In addition, it includes a subscription form module that you can connect to up to 22+ popular email marketing services.
However, Beaver Builder can be a good WordPress landing page plugin because the Beaver Builder interface itself is enjoyable to use.
Price: Beaver Builder costs $ 99 to use on unlimited websites.
- Powerful yet straightforward drag-and-drop visual editor.
- Well thought out but limited choice of landing page templates.
- Supports WooCommerce.
- Integrates with popular email providers.
- Complete website design available with Themer plugin (purchased separately)
Who should use Beaver Builder?
Beaver Builder is a great WordPress plugin if you don’t need advanced features like A / B testing, popups, or inline payments.
Without any technical knowledge, you need something that will allow you to create a beautiful landing page.
All the other plugins are on the list can do this, but I think the Beaver Builder interface is advantageous here.
You can use it with the limited free version at WordPress.org. If you like the interface, this could be your WordPress page plugin.
You will need the paid version for landing pages, although the free version is minimal.
Since it is a SaaS solution, you can create landing pages and entire websites with a drag and drop editor and publish them without affecting your server resources.
You can send a landing page directly to your website using the Landingi WordPress plugin. You can also upload the HTML page directly to your server or publish it via the Landingi URL (great for temporary pages).
Landingi allows you to manage pages across multiple domains from a single dashboard. It can be a huge time saver if you have clients or many websites.
The drag-and-drop page builder includes over 300 templates optimized for conversion. While their designs look amazing, they are great for a makeover. For example, one of the lead generation page templates I have used (and took about 10-15 minutes to set up) converts over 30% without any A / B testing.
- Drag visual designer
- A fully hosted solution means loading pages on its fast servers.
- Pop-ups and lightboxes
- Integrates with popular email providers
- CRM and sales integration
- A / B split testing (not at the lowest plan)
Price: Plans start at $ 55 per month (billed annually).
Frequently asked questions
What’s the best all-in-one landing page builder?
I think Thrive Architect is currently the best WordPress landing page plugin.
What is the best landing page builder for multiple sites?
Both Divi Builder and Beaver Builder let you use the plugin on unlimited sites for under $ 100, which is hard to beat in terms of cost.
Which landing page plugin has the best templates?
Which landing page plugin has the easiest learning curve?
I think Thrive Architect provides the easiest-to-use interface for creating landing pages.
What’s the best page plugin for A / B testing?
Leadpages has the most intuitive A / B testing system. Divi Builder also offers built-in A / B testing, while Thrive Architect provides A / B testing through the Thrive Optimize plugin.
What’s better than just landing pages?
If you want the most versatile tool, I think it should be Elementor Pro because it also offers pop-ups, theme creation, and more.
To get update information follow my social media.
Hi ! My name is Debashree Dutta, Here you will find honest reviews
about recommended software tools and other SEO
tools which will give you new abilities, knowledge and skills in
your internet marketing strategies and Improve your online profits.
I review products by top marketers who have a great reputation,
credibility and trust in the e-marketing which helped many people
to achieve financial freedom from the internet.