Mangools Best Review
What is mangools?
Mangools is an SEO toolkit that is great for bloggers, affiliate marketers, SMEs, or SEO agencies. It is trendy for its design and ease of use. Key features include keyword research, competitor analysis, backlink analysis, ranking tracking, and search results analysis.
The toolbox includes a keyword tool that helps search engine optimizers see competitors’ rankings for the best keywords and find keyword suggestions based on past search volumes and trends. It includes search results for more than 50,000 sites, so marketers can optimize the content on their websites accordingly and get more organic traffic.
Marketers can use the SERP analysis tool to see how difficult it is to rank on the first page, thanks to detailed search result previews with reliable metrics and SERP features that influence click-through rates.
The ranking tracker includes daily ratings, aggregates showing overall progress, and interactive rating reports for sharing.
Backlink analysis can be done using their other tool, which calculates link strength, ranks backlinks, and displays a website preview to assess the potential of the linked websites.
If you don’t want to use web applications, they have a Chrome and Firefox browser extension that uses critical data from the tools.
It is a set of tools consisting of 5 applications:
After creating your account, you’ll be able to log into your dashboard, where you’ll see all five apps waiting as well as usage limits for each tool based on the subscription you choose.
How to Use Mangools SEO (All 5 Tools Explained)
Please read the following section carefully.
It is because you will learn how to use Mangools SEO Toolbox to get the most out of your subscription.
Also, since the tool is made up of 5 different apps, and I want my review of Mangools to be actionable and not some goddamn mess, I’ll cover using each one individually.
Breathe, be prepared for the wind to blow your mind, and go!
Mangools SEO Toolbox
I know this happened to me.
Here’s how to use the keyword research tool:
First, log into KWFinder and enter your target keyword, location, and search language.
When the Keyword Report is loaded onto the screen, the first thing you will notice is that the KWFinder Report Panel is intuitive.
On the left, KWFinder shows a set of keywords associated with the target phrase + essential metrics for each (search volume, keyword difficulty, trend graph, PPC competition, and CPC).
Right above the list of keywords, you will see a panel where you have the option to switch between autocomplete mode and question mode.
Previously, KWFinder cleaned up Google automatically, suggesting terms associated with your target query.
In the latter case, KWFinder will show you all the keywords containing the target term and questions.
Finally, you can easily save the keywords you want by checking the box in front of each and adding them to your keyword list.
The target keyword phrase is highlighted on the right, along with the critical information you need.
First, KWFinder gives you a numerical score that shows the competitiveness of your target keyword phrase.
You will then see a trend graph showing whether your target keyword is increasing or declining in popularity.
It is essential information, so do not choose a phrase that no one else is looking for.
Below the trend report, you can see an overview of the search results and the ranking of sites in Google.
You can also check out some essential URL metrics that you should be aware of if you participate in these search results.
- DA is a Moz rating designed to predict the authority of an entire domain based on links.
- PA – Moz Ranking, which attempts to indicate the source of that particular page based on links.
- CF – Citation Flow shows the “impact” of ranking URLs based on the number of links arriving on that page.
- TF – Trust flow score shows the strength of a URL based on the quality of the links coming on that page.
- EV – Internal links tell you how many incoming links hit the page.
- FB is the number of Facebook posts provided by the Facebook API.
- LPS – The cookie strength score shows the expected strength of the URL. It is a unique indicator for Mangools.
- ESV – Estimated number of visits per month based on search volume and position in the SERP.
Overall, KWFinder is good value for money and, on its own, can help you get more traffic to your site, which is enough to justify the $ 30 price tag.
2- SERP Checker
Next, we have SERP Checker.
This tool will help you better understand the search results you are about to enter on your page.
The results from SERP Checker are beneficial.
First, you see the keyword complexity of the target keyword and the impact of the SERPS features.
What is it?
SERP Opportunities Impact is a great feature that shows how full the SERPs are for your target query.
Google has become a response engine, and some keywords aren’t worth targeting because Google already provides all the answers.
The SERP Feature Impact shows you what Google features are on the page.
In the case of our example keyword, there are very few SERPs (Google ads at the top and bottom of PAA fields), and the keyword has been given the green light.
Then you can see all ten listed ranking sites and their metrics (DA, PA, CF, TF, LPS, AR, RD, RI …)
I will not discuss this again because these are the same metrics I covered in the KWFinder section above.
Finally, SERP Checker allows you to compare the target URL with the current search results. This way, you can see the power gap between your page and the one currently being evaluated.
Not a groundbreaking feature, but it will make your life as a search engine optimizer easier.
Overall, SERPChecker is a good tool that can significantly benefit you if you choose to use it.
However, for the most part, I skipped it since I can already see an overview of the SERP in the KWFinder dashboard and build my ranking trick accordingly.
3- SERP Watcher
SERP Watcher is a Mangools ranking tracker. You can use it to track your ranking and see how your search engine optimization efforts affect your keywords’ ranking.
For example, you update your post today and predict that you will increase your rankings with an updated page that is also better optimized and contains better content.
But why predict when you can check?
That’s what the SERP Watcher is for.
To use it first, you need to enter the set of keywords that you want to track. You can add them manually or from a spreadsheet.
As you can see in the image above, SERP Watcher is a standard rank tracker similar to pretty much every other tool on the market.
You can see your rankings, estimated traffic, whether your keyword goes up and down, search volume, etc.
On the right, you’ll see the Performance Index, which gives you a high-level overview of the performance of all of your keywords.
Very useful for filtering out the ones where you like Google.
Match these terms with their host pages, update them to give Google more of what they like, and see your rankings skyrocket even more.
LinkMiner is Mangools’ backlink checker.
Unlike SEMrush, Moz, and Ahrefs, which have link pointers, LinkMiner doesn’t use them.
Instead, they get their data from Majestic SEO.
It is a good thing because Majestic SEO is a premium backlink checker that rivals Ahrefs for index size and crawl speed.
LinkMiner data is copied from Majestic, which means you get more value here.
You can use LinkMiner to check backlink cookies for entire domains or individual pages.
Once the results are published, you will be able to see all the links pointing to your site, as well as how your LinkMiner / Majestic ranked your site on their backlink metrics.
You will also filter results based on Follow / Nofollow link status and new won and lost links.
Finally, each line you see is accompanied by a set of interesting metrics to gauge its strength.
- Citation (CF) – A score that predicts the impact of a page based on the number of other pages associated with it.
- Trust Stream (TF) is a score that predicts a page’s trustworthiness based on the quality of the links you point to.
- EL – shows the total number of external links that lead to this page;
- FB is the number of Facebook posts.
- AR – Alexa Rank.
- HREF – Shows the URL path.
- Anchor – The anchor text of the link.
- LP is the calculated strength of the link.
Mangoes Prices – How much does it cost?
Mangools 3 has paid plans.
- Mangool Basic – $ 29.90 per month billed annually Or $ 49 per month in monthly instalments.
- Mangools Premium – $ 39.90 per month billed annually Or $ 69 per month in monthly instalments.
- Agency Mangools – $ 79.90 per month, payable annually; Or $ 129 per month in monthly instalments.
All plans have the same feature set, the only difference being the usage quota assigned to each project.
You can pay for this tool in monthly instalments or sign up for an annual plan and get 40% off.
As you might have guessed, Mangools is best suited for large SEO agencies with dozens of clients.
It is still affordable compared to Ahrefs and SEMrush’s high-end pricing plans; it gets the job done and delights customers.
Pros and cons of Mangools
My review of Mangools is very positive, and the reasoning behind it is straightforward.
Mangools is a high-quality product.
However, it also has shortcomings in some key areas that you will need to learn about below.
- All-in-One SEO Toolkit: Mangools looks like a complete solution for all your SEO needs. You can have this tool and do the SEO aspect of your business with ease.
- Affordable – The cheapest plan is $ 29.90 (billed annually), and with it, you get access to all 5 apps and a decent usage quota. But even the most expensive plan is three times cheaper than the top tier Ahrefs plan.
- Excellent UX: Mangools app and dashboard are amazing. Extremely simple, elegant and intuitive. Even a beginner can learn to walk around the instrument at a distance of 10 meters or less.
- Excellent Link Index: Link building is critical to SEO, and with LinkMiner and a Majestic powered index, you have the tool to get the job done successfully.
- No Integration Mangools 5 apps are not integrated, so when you use the Mangools Toolkit, you are using 5 different tools simultaneously. It quickly becomes onerous.
- SiteProfiler: This tool provides you with data from LinkMiner, except to present it in a slightly better format.
- The free trial quota is minimal – with a 10-day free trial of Mangools, you can only track 10 keywords, do 5 keyword searches per day, 3 profile websites, and get 2000 lines of backlink data. It tastes good, I guess, but if they decide to double, triple, or quadruple that serving, you won’t notice me complaining.
My review of Mangools is over.
Is Mangools right for you? The answer depends on your needs.
You can do keyword research, study search results, track your rankings, and analyze competitors’ backlinks. It has a robust feature set and an excellent user interface.
For the money, this is excellent value for money and is perfect for newbies.
It lacks some of the advanced features you’d find in tools like SEMrush, but it’s also a lot cheaper. It eliminates the problem of being overwhelmed by many devices. You may not use some of them.
Now, I highly recommend that you follow the link below and start your free trial.To get update information follow my social media.
Hi ! My name is Debashree Dutta, Here you will find honest reviews
about recommended software tools and other SEO
tools which will give you new abilities, knowledge and skills in
your internet marketing strategies and Improve your online profits.
I review products by top marketers who have a great reputation,
credibility and trust in the e-marketing which helped many people
to achieve financial freedom from the internet.