As you know, Rank Math Plugin is one of the SEO plugins that help you rank your website. Ranking math allows you to analyze your site’s performance and configuring your sites.
Many factors slow down your site’s performance when working on SEO, but ranking math will quickly reveal issues based on unknown factors slowing down your site. Rank Math Plugin will allow you to work efficiently without repetitive work and optimize your posts to rank your site for that particular topic.
So if you want to set up the Rank Math Plugin in WordPress, you can easily set it up with a step-by-step setup and installation wizard. Installing Rank Math will check your site settings and recommend the best sites.
Rank Math SEO Plugin Review
Now let’s discuss some features of range math, and here it is,
What is Rank Math Plugin?
Rank Math is a WordPress SEO (search engine optimization) plugin that helps a website achieve good rankings and meet SEO standards. Rank Math will help you determine what’s wrong with a particular keyword you’re trying to rank for in your web page content. Rank Math focuses primarily on on-page search engine optimization.
Like Surfer Seo & Phrase, Rankmath also deals with the most basic and advanced on-page SEO techniques. When you start writing content for your web page or post, you are given the option to insert your specific keyword into it. After inserting a keyword, your content will be reviewed, and Rank Math will highlight what is good and what needs improvement.
- Rank Math SEO Plugin Review
- What is Rank Math Plugin?
- Rank Math Pricing
- Rank Math Plugin vs Yoast
- What we like about Rank Math WordPress SEO Plugin
- Should I switch to Rank Math Plugin?
- Evaluate the pros and cons of Rank Math Plugin
- You can make changes to your meta descriptions and meta tags.
- You can do your keyword research, and during your keyword research, you’ll get keyword suggestions that you can use.
- It will also help you make your content readable and check keyword density for your targeted and specific keyword.
- Rank Math Plugin will suggest a table of contents for your blog post to help you analyze things better.
- Rank Math Plugin makes sure your blog meets the SEO ranking standard by analyzing your blog’s post parameters like length, meta descriptions, tags, keywords, and more.
- It has an excellent user interface that you can easily use with its good performance.
The next thing about Rank Math is that it is free as long as you use all of its SEO features, where you may need to purchase a premium version of Yoast to use the same features as Rank Math.
Rank Math Plugin has a clean and clear user interface that you will quickly figure out how to use in your way.
It has a preview feature, so you can imagine how your site will look on Google.
Rank Math is always on top of performance and does not compromise performance and usability. Functionality and performance have been a top priority for Rank Math.
It is one of the leading SEO based plugins in the industry. Rank Math has the best support team to help you anytime you need it.
Rank Math has a solution for all your SEO needs. It has features that run 30 helpful SEO tests to ensure your site is set up.
According to Rank Math, “Rank Math Plugin is the Swiss Army Knife of WordPress SEO tools. It gives you complete control over the on-page SEO of your entire site.”
The ranking math uses Google’s powerful indexing API, which is complex and time-consuming to try. But do not worry!!
Rank Math uses this and the Google Indexing API. This instant indexing plugin will help you get indexed faster if you publish or update your post. It will also help you remove the place from Google search results.
We’ve talked a lot about ranking math, but now if you’re just here to switch from Yoast to typing math or any other SEO plugin for ranking math, let’s talk about that.
You can import your Yoast SEO data into Ranking Math by using the Ranking Math Import Tool to transfer all of your Yoast information to Ranking Math.
Rank Math has a memory usage of +0.35MB a page speed of +0.03s.
Rank Math Pricing
Rank Math has two premium plans available for purchase. They are:
- The Pro plan is available for $129 per year ($59 is the current starting price). It can track up to 500 keywords in any number of My Sites.
- The business plan is available for $429 per year (the current starting price is $199). You can track up to 10,000 keywords. The business plan can be used on many clients and personal sites.
Free vs Pro Rank Math Plugin Features
The experienced MyThemeShop development team created rank Math. The plugin is relatively new but has quickly gained popularity since its release. There is a free version and a paid version of Rank Math.
Features of the free version:
- Meta descriptions and titles: You can use templates or manually change the SEO titles and descriptions for each post/page.
- Descriptions in social networks. Control how your content and images appear on Facebook, Twitter and other popular social networks.
- Focus Keyword Analysis: Optimize content for multiple focus keywords.
- XML sitemap: Rank Math allows you to create your XML sitemap. You don’t need to use the default WordPress sitemap if it doesn’t suit your needs.
- Schema/Structured Data: Schema can control for different pieces of content. You can also set the schema for the entire site.
- Search Console: Sitemaps can be submitted automatically after connecting your site to Google Search Console.
- Knowledge Graph and Local SEO: You can improve your site to rank more prominently in local business search results.
- Image Optimization: Improve image optimization by automatically adding alt and title tags to your images.
- Internal Link Suggestions: Rank Math will suggest other content that your website can link to when using the editor feature.
- “Breadcrumbs” – add “breadcrumbs” to the site.
- Link Count – You can see the internal and external links of a post/page.
- Redirects: 301 and 302 redirects can be configured and managed.
- 404 Monitor – Track any 404 error issues.
- Google Analytics: You can view traffic information in your WordPress dashboard after adding the Google Analytics tracking code.
- Basic WooCommerce SEO. Adding product and store titles and descriptions is one of the leading WooCommerce SEO tasks that can be done.
Premium Rank Math Plugin version features:
- Keyword Rank Tracker: You can view the search engine rankings of your keywords for the last twelve consecutive months. You will get more information about the performance of your keywords.
- Integration with Google Trends
- Local search engine optimization can be performed for multiple locations.
- A Google News SEO sitemap can be generated.
- You can create a Google Video SEO sitemap.
- Images from social networks can be automatically watermarked.
- You can use over twenty default schema types.
- View information about your Google Adsense earnings history.
- More advanced WooCommerce search engine optimization features are available.
- If you want to see a complete feature comparison between the free and paid versions of Rank Math, you can visit the Rank Math pricing page.
- The modular approach of Rank Math is one of the reasons why so many people use the plugin. You can enable or disable various features at any time.
Rank Math Plugin vs Yoast
First of all, it is essential to note that none of these plugins guarantees you 100% success. We recommend using them to make your pages and website more SEO optimized by adjusting various elements on the page like titles/descriptions, internal links, sitemap, redirects, etc. Although each of these plugins can give you basic recommendations on how to improve your content, you still need to follow SEO best practices to get more organic traffic to your website.
Now back to our comparison.
While Yoast is an established plugin with features and integrations tested over the years by thousands of users, we like Rank Math Plugin because it comes with a set of new and useful options:
- Setup Wizard
- Compatibility check
- Yoast Configuration Importer
- Backup settings (we love it)
- Support and Documentation Forum
- Enable/disable modules
- It works fast and provides a good user experience
- Built-in SEO Analyzer
To unlock some of the features described above (SEO analyzer, top 5 keywords per page/post analysis, support forum, etc.), you must register and create an account.
What we like about Rank Math WordPress SEO Plugin
Since Rank Math Plugin offers many options, we will only mention those features that are not pre-installed in Yoast or require a separate plugin.
Here are some of them:
- Expanded support for rich snippets
- Compatible with AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- 404 error monitor
- Redirects (301, 302, 307, 410, etc)
- Feature Manager
- WooCommerce Compatibility
- Add missing Alt attributes
- Up to 5 keywords for content analysis
Should I switch to Rank Math Plugin?
Rank Math Plugin is an excellent alternative to Yoast. It’s a valuable tool for page optimization, content analysis, redirects, rich snippets, and more, but like any tool, don’t expect it to do the SEO for you.
Is it worth a try? If you want complete control over your SEO and don’t want to use multiple plugins (because they can slow down your website or create conflicts with other third-party tools), you can try. Especially since the change is so simple:
If you have never used an SEO plugin before, install RankMath and run the wizard, it will guide you through all the necessary steps.Rank Math seo best seo plugin for wordpress.
Install Rank Math Plugin , run the wizard, export the current settings from the SEO plugin, and import it into Rank Math if you are currently using Yoast or any other SEO plugin.
Update: Rank Math released a premium version of their plugin late last year. It includes several advanced features: keyword rank tracking, custom schema generator, video and news sitemap, integration with Google Analytics and Google Trends, etc.
Evaluate the pros and cons of Rank Math Plugin
Rank Math is an effective plugin, but it has its strengths and weaknesses just like any other plugin. These are the main advantages and disadvantages of Rank Math.
- It is easy to use a plugin with a straightforward interface.
- A free version is available with more features.
- Keyword tracking, crawl issues, and more can be managed by connecting to Google Search Console.
- This lightweight plugin won’t slow down your site.
- It comes with advanced fragment support, so installing a third-party plugin is unnecessary.
- The redirect module is enabled.
- In the free version, you can optimize content for five different keywords, while in the pro version, there are no restrictions.
- Alt tags for missing images are applied automatically.
- Beginners may feel a little confused or overwhelm by the number of features.
SEO is undoubtedly a long-term, ongoing process. Regardless of which tools you choose to use, always focus on providing high-quality content, getting more backlinks, and ensuring your site is SEO-friendly. As this increases your chances of success, you get more traffic and hopefully convert that traffic into paying customers.
If you want to learn more about SEO and how to improve your organic rankings, download this detailed guide. It is a must-have SEO guide for all photographers.
What is RankMath?
Rank Math is a new SEO plugin that impressed me so much that I migrated all my sites to use it. They offer many unique features under one roof and best of all, they are 100% free.
Is RankMath free?
If this! At the time of writing, Rank Math was 100% free for everyone. No wonder it is becoming a must-have SEO tool.
Rank Math vs. Yoast
The most significant difference is in price; RankMath is entirely free. On the other hand, Yoast has a freemium model, which means you have to pay to access all of the plugin’s features. Rank Math allows you to enjoy all of these premium features for free, but this may change in the future if they release a premium version.
Is it easy to migrate from other SEO plugins like Yoast?
Yes, a dedicated setup wizard will guide you through the migration process. Rank Math imports all your settings with a single click, but check out my complete guide above for the proper testing procedure.
Can I use Rank Math and Yoast?
You cannot use Rank Math and Yoast on the same site. You need to switch from one plugin to another. If you don’t know how to do it, follow my step by step process.
Is Rank Math good for SEO?
If this! The main goal of Rank Math is to help people improve their SEO results by giving them practical recommendations for the job.
Is Rank Math safe?
Yes, Rank Math is a secure WordPress plugin! They had some issues with vulnerabilities in the past (previous versions) but found a way to fix them in their latest version.