Instapage is a landing page builder service that allows you to create a landing page without code. There are many vital features like a squeeze page, an ebook page, a thank you page, or a webinar page.
With Instapage, you get:
- 200+ custom landing pages that can be created according to your interests
- A blank template so you can start from scratch
- Drag and drop editor for optimization
- 5,000 fonts and especially 33,000,000 images to work with
- Notification form, widget, popup and lead capture (pretty much everything you need to attract visitors)
- Analysis with A / B and pixel split tests
- Free hosting on Instapage server (includes instapage domain of course)
- Supports PPC Ads and Facebook Ads
- Email Marketing Integration (newly added by Convertkit)
- Responsive mobile landing page
Main features of Instapage:
1 creating your landing page
There are currently over 200 landing page templates available to you.
Firstly, before creating your landing page, you need to download this plugin to upload it to your WordPress site.
You can also send a message to the Instapage server. If you want to download more templates, that’s ok, because this tool has Themeforest integration. They all look impressive and seem attractive to copywriting. And hey, when you create a landing page, you have to set it up for mobile.
A good landing page builder should be as customizable as this tool. It is a drag and drops editor with some elements like headings and paragraphs, images and videos, buttons, forms and forms. One of the best features of the editor is the perfect pixel precision when moving these elements.
With Instapage, you can specifically move items anywhere on pages.
Just add elements and just drag, resize as you see fit. When you drag elements next to other elements, guides are automatically displayed to help you align the elements with each other.
Of course, each element has its own configuration; I will give an example of a button configuration.
You can also set up click events for buttons such as external URL, popup, download file, or other section.
- However, you cannot edit the properties of multiple items at the same time. Hope that instapage will improve in the future. Besides, the HTML / CSS file is only available to professional and premium members.
- Publish your page
- After creating the landing page, the next part is to publish your page.
- Alternative default tag for this page.
- With a custom domain, you can publish your landing page to any domain you own, but this requires some DNS technical knowledge. Don’t worry, because it has video tutorials and helps.
- In wordpress, you first need to install the Insta Page plugin. Once installed, just copy the CMS token and paste it into the Client Token in this plugin.
Posting to Facebook is easy too: just click a button, and it will be published. The demo page will allow you to publish your subdomain.instapage.co on the server.
The company is currently integrated with some of the largest email marketing services such as Mailchimp, Get Response and Infusionsoft. And recently we added direct integration with Convert kit.
There are 4 plans on Instapage, but I think you only need to worry about three of them. These 3 plans are Basic, Professional and Premium.
The basic plan starts at $ 39 / month or $ 29 / month when billed annually. It lacks some features including A / B separation testing and custom code editing. The professional plan has all the features of the basic plan plus A / B split testing and custom code editing for $ 69 / month or $ 55 / month billed annually.
Finally, the premium plan starts at $ 149 per month and gives you access to everything Instapage has to offer, including additional accounts, full support, and custom web fonts.
Alternative default tag for this page
- Many templates and images available
- Including the popup form and especially the lead capture form
- Several ways to publish your landing page
- The editor supports layers and grouping for more precision and design flexibility.
- Mobile design
- Direct integration with email marketing services
- Compatible with Facebook and PPC ads
- Drag and drop constructor with perfect pixel placement
Cons of Instapage
1.A bit more expensive
This landing page builder isn’t for everyone, especially if you live off a paycheck. This tool is not a one-time purchase; it is a monthly or yearly subscription and has a very high price tag.
2.You cannot edit items at the same time
- HTML / CSS code and A / B testing service are for professionals and premium class only.
In conclusion, Instapage is a great landing page building tool that internet marketers should have. However, this is not for you if you are on a tight budget.
Of course, I highly recommend this tool for anyone looking to create a high converting landing page and squeeze page. And what I love about this company is that they have a popup form, a notification form, and a lead capture form to attract visitors.