Affiliate marketing and e-commerce are some of the fastest-growing digital marketing industries at this time. If you are a business owner, then this LeadDyno review article is for you!
So, as I mentioned earlier, affiliate marketing is a fast-growing business right now. As we speak, many people are launching their affiliate programs, so you know the competition will be fierce!
With LeadDyno, you can quickly and seamlessly set up your all-in-one tracking software and grow your eCommerce or SaaS business revenue with just a few simple clicks, which is just as easy for your pockets.
What is LeadDyno?
LeadDyno is affiliate marketing automation and tracking software aiming to bring you the industry’s best tracking and affiliate program management technologies.
LeadDyno provides all the tools you need to launch, manage and grow your referral program. This affiliate program management system is simple, efficient, and easily customized to suit your needs. It will help you quickly and easily assemble a team of partners to resell your product. LeadDyno is a one-click plug-in that is easy to set up on BigCommerce.
Create your commission plan to reward affiliate marketers who send you referrals—setting up multilevel marketing (MLM) to 10 levels. Fees for affiliates making bulk payments via Paypal, Coinbase, or other payment processors.
LeadDyno simplifies the partner recruitment process with easy setup. Each of your affiliates will have access to an affiliate panel with everything you need to promote your store and products. Upload banner ads, import marketing copy and materials, and help affiliates create their links to specific product pages and subdomains. Affiliates can access banners and shared content using social media tracking. Affiliates can also download the mobile app to track their sales or share content.
Track affiliate clicks and commissions in real-time:
Your dashboard includes data analytics to help you understand your business—real-time view tracking of clicks and commissions. LeadDyno tracking goes beyond affiliate tracking.
Track the success of all your marketing efforts with our tracking software. Create your campaigns with tracking codes to use in Adwords and email campaigns. Track social media posts about your products or content using our sharing tool.
Easy to connect affiliates :
Each of your partners will have access to their referral board with everything they need to promote your store and products. Affiliates can download the mobile app to track their sales or share content. Affiliates can access shared content and banners using social media tracking. Easy link exchange with Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Tools to attract your partners and develop your program:
Keep your partners engaged and productive with such features as partner newsletters, tracked coupon codes for individual partners, and timed incentives based on start/end windows. Give partners access to a shared content library to promote your brand. (email, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, banners)
LeadDyno helps you “automate” affiliate marketing so you can basically “set and forget.” Automatically invite new clients to join your affiliate program. Send automated emails to attract customers or leads. Create drip email marketing campaigns for actions like the purchase or post-cancellation ordering.
Why You Need LeadDyno?
- LeadDyno handled over $ 200 million in affiliate sales in 2021.
- customer support via live chat, email, and 1: 1 phone support.
- 30-day risk-free trial.
- Launch your referral program in minutes.
- Ease of affiliate management
- LeadDyno provides all the tools you need to launch, manage and grow your referral program.
- We bring to your attention a branded website portal for managing affiliate programs.
- Create your commission plan.
- Multilevel marketing training (MLM).
- Easy to connect partners
- LeadDyno simplifies the partner recruitment process with easy setup. Each of your affiliates will have access to an affiliate panel with everything you need to promote your store and products.
- Affiliates receive a direct link to log in to their dashboard.
- Affiliates can download the mobile app to track their sales or share content.
- Quickly share links to Facebook, Instagram, and other tracking features.
- Tools to attract your partners and develop your program
- These features keep your partners engaged and productive.
- Submit affiliate newsletters.
- Create trackable coupon codes.
- Create time-based incentives
- Give partners access to a library of shared content to promote your brand.
- Automated Marketing
LeadDyno helps you “automate” affiliate marketing so you can “set and forget” often.
- Automatically invite new customers to join your affiliate program.
Send automated emails to attract customers or leads.
- Create email marketing campaigns to use for activities such as after-sales service.
- Powerful tracking system
- Create your campaigns with tracking codes for use in your Adwords and Email campaigns.
- Track visitors, customers, and customers for each affiliate or tracking campaign.
- Follow social media posts with our sharing tool.
- CRM integration with ZohoCRM or Hubspot.
- Integration with email: Aweber, Mailchimp, and Klaviyo.
- Reliable reports :Your dashboard provides updated insights to help you understand your business.
- Track clicks and commissions in real-time.
- Our dashboard features analytics, charts, affiliate leaderboards, and more.
- Social activity reports.
- Fantastic customer support
- LeadDyno helps you launch your referral program and get the most out of your efforts.
- Live chat, phone, and email support :1: 1 phone support with affiliate marketing tips.
- Integrates with PayPal, WordPress, ReCharge, Slack, ZohoCRM, Klaviyo
LeadDyno offers three premium plans starting at $ 49 per month.
You can also get a free trial for unlimited use for 30 days, where you can see what LeadDyno looks like and if it meets your requirements. In addition to the free trial, you will also get help from the setup team.
Starter Plan: This plan costs $ 49 per month and is the perfect plan for people looking to launch a new affiliate program and who need to get started.
Exclusive Features of this plan include visitors, leads, conversion tracking, unlimited partners, and more!
This plan supports websites with up to 3000 unique visitors per month.
Biz Builder Plan: This plan costs $ 59 per month and will be the perfect plan for those who have already started their affiliate program.
The premium features of this plan include email installation support, ongoing email support, live chat support, and more!
This plan supports websites with up to 4500 unique visitors per month.
Accelerate Plan: This plan is $ 79 per month and is aimed at affiliates who have been around for a while and know their way to market but only need this tiny payment.
Exclusive Features of this plan include email, one-phone, and email installation support, continuous 1: 1 phone support, unlimited partners, and more!
This plan supports websites with up to 7,500 unique visitors per month.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is LeadDyno?
LeadDyno is affiliate marketing tracking and automation software.
What is LeadDyno used?
LeadDyno is used to effectively and efficiently launch, scale and manage your entire referral program, and automate your marketing campaigns and simplify your work.
Who are the typical LeadDyno users?
Affiliate or online store owners of all business sizes.
How much does LeadDyno cost?
LeadDyno 3 offers a variety of premium plans starting at $ 49 per month.
Starter plan for $ 49 per month.
Biz Builder for $ 59 per month.
Accelerator for $ 79 per month.
What languages does LeadDyno support?
The tool supports English.
What level of support does LeadDyno provide?
You will receive support in the form of staff support, live chat, email, online meetings, weekly demos, workshops, tutorials, and blogs.
Does LeadDyno offer a free data plan?
No, they don’t offer a free plan. However, you will get a 30-day free trial of LeadDyno to try and see if it meets your requirements.
Does LeadDyno support mobile devices?
Yes, LeadDyno supports mobile devices.
Does LeadDyno offer an API?
Yes, LeadDyno offers an API.
What other apps does LeadDyno integrate with?
LeadDyno integrates with Shopify, HubSpot, Stripe, BigCommerce, Mailchimp, WordPress, Squarespace, Cratejoy, Ecwid, PayPal, Aweber, Chargify, Recurly, Chargebee, Klaviyo, Recharge, Keep, Slack, Coinbase, Zoho, Light spot, and Zapier.
What are the main features of LeadDyno?
The main advantage of LeadDyno is that it helps to launch a referral or referral program quickly and easily.
What payment method does LeadDyno support?
LeadDyno supports monthly payment methods.
What type of publication?
The deployment type of this platform is SaaS/web/cloud.